Vision Board for 2016

Jenny made me do this.   I didn't want to but I sat there and I cut out pictures out of magazines.   Lots and lots of them and then in 20 minutes I did this glued it down and committed to it.  
 
Funny thing was I am now done with it, Jenny still hasn't done hers.   Some things that I thought interesting from doing this exercise:
  • More warm and fuzzy moments 
  • Lot of focus on The Power and Love
    • not together, but both important
  • Lily Dale and Hoda's book about where we belong
  • Houses all have pillars
  • interior shots are mostly seating areas or places I  would want to read
  • Travel is pointing me western places and lots of tropical places
  • Makeover is all about clean lines, linear, structured and all about the shoes
    • this could also be symbolic and not necessarily how I dress
    • lots of greys, navy, whites, burgundy and gold
    • what is with all the slacks?

Comments